We are now accepting online applications on our website for the current school year. We will continue to use the latest information from the CDC and the Municipal health department to evaluate the situation regarding COVID-19. Please follow us on Facebook for more updates. We will provide more information as it comes in and decisions are made. It is our goal to continue in our mission and provide resources to help during this time as adjustments are made.
If you need immediate assistance please call our administrative office at (907) 279-2021.
If you have questions regarding enrollment, please contact our Enrollment Specialist at East Center: (907) 272-0133 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Know the signs and what to do
Kids’ Corps, Inc. Mitigation Plan
Resources & Information on COVID-19
What is COVID-19?
The COVID-19Fact Sheets is a Health Literacy Project and a collaborative project put together by medical students from over 30 different medical schools. The fact sheets are divided by both language and age.
What are the symptoms?
How do I talk to my kids about COVID-19?
How do I protect myself and my child?
What should I do if I or my child becomes ill?
Supporting young children isolated due to COVID-19
- GCI in response to COVID-19
- ASD COVID-19 resource page
- National Head Start Association COVID-19 Resource Page
- April 2020 Anchorage Food Referral Calendar
- April, May, June 2020 Mobile Food Pantry & TEFAP Mobile Food Pantry
- Eat Well on $4/Day – Good and Cheap Recipe Book
- Anchorage Public Library – Muldoon
- Unemployment Insurance Application
- Alaska Law Help
Learning resources to do with children
- Read Aloud – 21 Day Challenge
- Epic Digital Library for Kids 12 & Under
- Audible stories – free
- Scholastic – Learn at Home
- Khan Academy – Daily schedules for students ages 2-18
- PBS kids for parents
- PBS learning media
- Ready Rosie free toolkit – infants, toddlers and kindergarten age
- Chore charts for kids
- Would you rather questions for kids
- 50+Simon says ideas – a fun indoor game for kids!
- Hand print flower bouquet
- LEGO stamping art
- Easy tape painting
- My Pandemic Story – A guided Workbook
- Fighting the Big Virus: story and coloring book