Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering. The following are always areas in need of volunteers:
- Advisory Committees (more info below)
- Special Events (Pilots for Kids, Agency Fund Raisers, etc.)
- Board of Directors
- Policy Council
Call Ronnie at 907.272-0133 or e-mail for more information.
Kids’ Corps, Inc. maintains its commitment to keeping the community involved in the services provided to families and children enrolled. Therefore, KCI has established several Advisory Committees comprised of representatives from community service agencies throughout Anchorage. These Advisory Committees assist in the planning process by making recommendations for program services.
KCI’s current Advisory Committees are:
- Health Services Advisory Committee
- Family Services/Parent Involvement Advisory Committee
- Early Intervention/Education